- Remarks: Priced Below Appraised Value! This beautiful, 59+ acre property is home to one of the rare, original 1800's Fayette Co. antebellum houses, AND is just minutes from the major shopping, dining, and entertainment hub of Lexington. Massive rooms, high ceilings, balconies, and solid stone and brick construction are just some of the unique features that you'll inherit with this gem. The property also houses a tobacco barn, an ice house, a smokehouse, various storage buildings, and a 2-room GUEST cabin for your company! Schedule your showing today, and claim this private, horse country oasis for yourself!
- Basement: Partial,Unfinished
- Interior Features: Specialty Ceilings,Ceiling Fan(s),Security Sys.-Owned
- Exterior Features: Trees,Storage Shed
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Fireplace: Woodburning,Family Room,Living Room,Dining Room,Kitchen,Master Bedroom
- Directions: From Harrodsburg Rd (US-68). Turn onto Military, Keep Right at the fork, property will be on your right.
- MLS#: 1912675
Listing Office: The Brokerage
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in