- Remarks: Matthew Walker House. Believed to be originally built in 1789, disassembled and moved west a few blocks in 1977, where then reassembled and added onto. It served the needs of several owners for 40 years, and appeared to have been modified a few times. Now, given new life, this multi-faceted property is ready for new ownership. It is well suited for a downtown personal residence (could serve as an income producing property for any of you HGTV wannabe's) or would be great for an investor looking to add a versatile piece to their portfolio. For any use, this fantastic downtown location is within walking distance of all attractions including Rupp Arena, Lexington Opera House, the Jefferson St corridor and loads of great restaurants. It's a short trip to The Distillery District. It's on the edge of the Legacy Trail. It's overlooking the highly anticipated Town Branch project. The Western Suburb is a great place to be. For lease listing please see MLS# 1914043. Owner/Agent.
- Basement: Partial,Unfinished,No Exterior Entrance
- Interior Features: Attic Fan,Skylight(s)
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Flooring: Hardwood,Tile,Vinyl
- Fireplace: Masonry
- Directions: Downtown from Newtown or Old Georgetown St to W. Short St, house on South side of street, driveway on left of house.
- MLS#: 1906896
Listing Office: RE/MAX Creative Realty
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in