- Remarks: Prestigious Victorian Home located in Mt Sterling. Over 4000 square feet of elegance, Two guest bedrooms, a Master Suite with bay windows, dressing chamber and a luxurious bath. Ornate marble fireplaces sprinkled throughout the house including the dining room that was designed to entertain large parties. Gracious center hall foyer, spiral stairway leaving second floor foyer to the Breakfast Room and morning room/music room and enclosed sunroom. This home gives you the feel of the carefree past our great grandparents enjoyed. Convenient to the interstate or downtown.
- Basement: Unfinished,Walk Up
- Interior Features: Specialty Ceilings,Ceiling Fan(s),Window Treatments,Walk-in Closets,Security Sys.-Owned,Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Exterior Features: Patio,Trees,Circular Drive
- Flooring: Hardwood,Carpet Over Hardwood,Tile,Wood
- Fireplace: Masonry,Gas Log,Living Room,Great Room,Dining Room,Master Bedroom
- Directions: I64 to exit 110. turn onto Maysville Road toward downtown. Home is on the left, corner of Maysville and Hinkston.
- MLS#: 1903390
Listing Office: United Real Estate Lexington KY
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in