- Remarks: Brick veneer home built in 1791 with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, living room, kitchen, dining room, rec room and den. Home has small partial basement, front porch with 3 car carport and paddocks for horses or stock. Barn has 4 stalls and loafing shed. Barn with new metal on roof, log storage building and fruit trees. sell with 5 or 15 acres. seller is motivated bring an offer.
- Basement: Partial
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Window Treatments,Wood Stove,Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Exterior Features: Insulated Glass,Window Screens,Storm Doors,Patio,Wood Fence,Trees,Storage Shed
- Flooring: Hardwood,Tile,Wood
- Fireplace: Masonry,Stove Insert,Ventless,Rec Room,Basement
- Directions: From Georgetown, US 62 to Leesburg intersection to right on Newtown Pike to left on Silas Rd to right on property.
- MLS#: 1816374
Listing Office: Bluegrass Real Estate Alliance
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in