- Remarks: 50+/- acre farm with Spring Fed Pond and creek, all fenced with front 4-plank fencing. Includes an 8 stall barn, dining hall, 3 bedroom 2 bath farm house as well as another facility that could be used for another family, guests or rental income, lots of potential. Previously known as the Quiet Creek Farm, this piece of property has Pasture and Woods mixed. Farm house features include Master Bedroom on Main Floor with connecting bath, Kitchen has walk-in pantry and Separate Utility Room. Furnace 2017, Hot Water Tank 2017. 40x72 horse barn features include electric, tac room with heating and air and 200amp service 2010. Dining Hall features full stand alone kitchen with Triple Commercial Sink and 2 ovens. Separate Facility includes 1300sqft of space with 4 rooms, 2 baths, Kitchen, Living Area and Double Washer/Dryer Hookups. So much to see and so much potential. Talk to me about how we can make this Amazing piece of property your home.
- Basement: Partial,Unfinished,Walk Up
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Exterior Features: Wood Fence
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Fireplace: None
- Directions: From I-75 go to Richmond Exit and get on the new bypass. Turn on Hwy 52 to Irvine. Turn Left on 499 to 89 and turn Left. Turn Right on 1705 (White Oak Rd). Go 1/2 mile, left on 794 (Dry Branch Rd). Property on the Left.
- MLS#: 1800105
Listing Office: Keller Williams Greater Lexington
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in