- Remarks: Nice 2 story house on over 7.00 acres. Land is clear and ready for your horses, cows, etc. Partial fencing. This over 2600 square foot house boasts formal living room, formal dining room/office, master bedroom on the main floor, 3.5 baths, family room with fireplace, plus a full partially finished basement to decorate as you desire. Staircase with wrought iron railing, leads up to the 3 ample size bedrooms and bath, lots of ceramic tile with design and bamboo flooring. Kitchen boasts new range and microwave. Family room has wood stove insert for those cold evenings. Kitchenette in basement and full finished bath. Seller is offering a one year HSA Home warranty at closing. Selling as is.
- Basement: Full,Partially Finished,Walk Out,Walk Up,Windows
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Window Treatments,Window Blinds,Walk-in Closets,Wood Stove,Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Exterior Features: Insulated Glass,Window Screens,Storm Doors,Deck,Partially Fenced,Trees
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile,Wood
- Fireplace: Masonry,Stove Insert,Woodburning,Fireplace Blower(s),Family Room
- Directions: Take US 62 to property. Also known as Broadwell Farms.
- MLS#: 1722094
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker McMahan
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in