- Remarks: Nestled in the heart of downtown yet secluded on the 1 1/2 acres treed lot sits this charming Antebellum historical master peice built by the Cromwell family in 1830. Marble fireplaces/gas logs, hardwood floors, updated kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, work island. Updated dual heat pumps/ but retained gas/radiator heat. Updated electrical service, double pane windows, and movie room. 1352 sq ft.two story guest house, paved driveway, carport, storage building.
- Basement: Partial
- Interior Features: Window Treatments,Window Blinds,Walk-in Closets,Security Sys.-Owned,Home Theater,Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Exterior Features: Insulated Glass,Storm Doors,Deck,Hot Tub,Partially Fenced,Trees,Storage Shed
- Flooring: Hardwood,Carpet,Tile
- Fireplace: Gas Logs,Direct Vent,Family Room,Living Room
- Directions: From Main St., turn East on Pleasant, left on Church. Property is on the corner of Church and Oddville. Driveway entrance to main house off Oddville, driveway entrance to guest house off Church.
- MLS#: 1715155
Listing Office: RE/MAX Creative Realty
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in