- Remarks: Priced well below appraisal! Vast custom home on 9.58 flat acres. 4,751 sq. ft. above grade - 4 bedrooms, each with its own bath, massive master suite, bonus room, office, 2 laundry rooms, living, dining, kitchen, breakfast area and family room. Huge rec room, bonus/exercise room (has been used as bedroom but no egress), Vault, and half-bath in lower level. Ideal for multi-generational living. Geothermal (heating, cooling, water heater) and spray foam insulation keep utility costs down, even with a house this large. 10 ft. ceilings. Granite and stainless kitchen. Covered porches front and back. Privacy fence around play space in backyard. Large metal building currently has garage/barn section with overhead door and another section that is framed/plumbed/powered for living space.
- Basement: Full,Partially Finished,No Exterior Entrance,Sump Pump(s)
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Window Blinds,Walk-in Closets
- Exterior Features: Insulated Glass,Storm Doors,Deck,Wood Fence,Privacy Fence,Trees,Storage Shed,Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile,Wood
- Fireplace: None
- Directions: Carrick Rd. to Sterling Dr. to 109 on the left.
- MLS#: 1712330
Listing Office: Milestone Realty Consultants/Georgetown
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in