- Remarks: If you build it...Fabulous property with legal sized softball diamond built to Ohio State specifications! 5 acres of breathtaking views backing to N. Elkhorn Creek which also includes a General Steel building with 3-car garage, workshop and 1500 unfinished square feet above the garage, perfect for office or studio. The kitchen has been completely remodeled (2014) and is open to the breakfast nook and family room. Attention to detail is apparent throughout the home with state-of-the-art security features, geothermal system, replacement windows and a safe room in the garage in case of storms. Don't miss out on your opportunity to own this one-of-a-kind property, minutes from the interstate!
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Window Treatments,Window Blinds,Security Sys.-Owned,Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Exterior Features: Insulated Glass,Storm Doors,Deck,Chain Link Fence,Trees
- Flooring: Hardwood,Carpet,Tile
- Fireplace: Pre-Fab,Family Room
- Directions: Paris Pike to Crumbaugh, right on Amy Lane.
- MLS#: 1812792
Listing Office: Milestone Realty Consultants
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in