- Remarks: All offers will be considered. For beautiful video of land and home follow the virtual media link. Custom Built with top quality construction features. House was built on steal I-beams, has 3/4 Brazilian cherry wood floors. Master bedroom on the first floor with a beautiful bathroom, along with large 16x18 family room, dining room, open kitchen, laundry, living room. Custom cabinets, custom lighting. From living room walk out on the back deck and enjoy views with a nice hot cup of coffee as you enjoy the hot tub or fire pit. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, full bathroom, large 16x13 game room. This house has more storage than you can imagine. So much potential in the the unfinished walk out basement with potential roughed in full bathroom. Plenty of room in the oversized 20x28 3 car garage. Home is being priced with 98+or- acres that has been surveyed with road frontage, see also listing #1801425 or #1808320 for just the 86 acres.
- Basement: Full,Unfinished
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Walk-in Closets,Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Exterior Features: Insulated Glass,Deck,Hot Tub
- Flooring: Hardwood,Carpet,Tile
- Fireplace: Ventless
- Directions: From Bypass west on 36. Right onto 1054. Left into Marshall Farm Lane. house on right.
- MLS#: 1808191
Listing Office: Horn's Ins, Real Estate & Auctioneering, Inc.
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in