- Remarks: Exactly what you have been waiting for! A true custom built log cabin offering all the charm you would expect with the bonus of all the amenities you could hope for! This beauty boast the true character that comes with a log built home offering an abundance of natural wood beams, architectural details and gleaming hardwood flooring throughout yet gives all the comforts of a modern day lifestyle! The first levels offers updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and center island,Large Great Room with custom, corner fire-place and 1 of 2 Master Bedroom options with full bath. On the second level you will find yet another Master Bedroom option with On-suite full bath and walk-in closet,xtra finished storage and a massive loft! Should you decide to expand, the walk-out basement has already been plumbed for a 3rd full bath! Situated perfectly with gorgeous views from every direction and complete with a fully stocked pond, you are only minutes to Nicholasville, Lexington and Danville!
- Basement: Full,Unfinished,Walk Out,Rough-in Full Bath
- Interior Features: Specialty Ceilings,Ceiling Fan(s),Walk-in Closets
- Exterior Features: Deck,Trees
- Flooring: Hardwood,Tile
- Fireplace: Pre-Fab,Gas Logs
- Directions: US-27 South, cross over bridge/KY River into Garrard County, Approximately 2.5 miles to right onto HWY-152 (Kennedy Bridge Road), Approximately 1/2 mile to right on Tuggle Rd.
- MLS#: 1724371
Listing Office: RE/MAX Creative Realty
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in