- Remarks: Breathtaking 5 bedroom brick ranch on a finished basement w/ nearly 2 acres of land - home is only 2 years old! No expense has been spared from the gleaming hardwood to crown molding in every room of the house & geothermal heating & air - too many features & updates to name! Large Great Room has ample room to relax, with an expansive, covered deck & patio just off the Great Room. Kitchen is a chef's delight w/ granite counters, stunning cabinetry, & stainless steel appliances. Master suite is large with lit tray ceiling & private, ensuite bathroom w/ walk-in, tiled shower. Basement features enormous rec room w/ all the space you need to entertain & play, along with a workshop area. Basement also houses 2 additional bedrooms and a full bathroom - perfect for guest. Home has oversized patio overlooking the yard, which backs to a tree line and private creek. You won't be disappointed - don't miss your chance to see this unparalleled home!
- Basement: Full,Finished,Walk Out
- Interior Features: Specialty Ceilings,Ceiling Fan(s),Walk-in Closets
- Exterior Features: Insulated Glass,Patio,Deck,Circular Drive
- Flooring: Hardwood,Tile
- Fireplace: None
- Directions: From Louisville Rd/US-60, turn into Armstrong Crossing subdivision. Take first right at the roundabout. Home sits on the right.
- MLS#: 1819805
Listing Office: RE/MAX Creative Realty
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in