- Remarks: All-brick 4 bedroom home with nearly 5,000 sq ft, a basement, & a half acre lot. From the foyer's marble floors, to the stunning crown molding & custom features, this home will WOW you! Home has a large formal living room with wall-to-wall bookshelves & a gorgeous great room with a coffered ceiling, inviting fireplace, & direct access to the wonderful screened porch. Kitchen has custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances (including dual ovens & a surface unit) along w/ a large island - adding even more counter & cabinet space. Spacious formal dining room with french doors makes entertaining easy. Large master suite features a separate sitting area & an enormous walk-in closet, along with an ensuite bathroom with separate whirlpool tub & shower. 3 additional bedrooms are a good size. Basement has large rec room, a bonus room, & a kitchenette, along with tons of storage space. Love being outdoors? From the screened porch, step out onto the oversized patio & relax. This home has it all!
- Basement: Full,Partially Finished
- Interior Features: Specialty Ceilings,Ceiling Fan(s),Walk-in Closets,Whirlpool,Wet Bar
- Exterior Features: Patio,Trees,Circular Drive
- Flooring: Hardwood,Carpet,Marble,Tile
- Fireplace: Masonry,Great Room
- Directions: From Versailles Rd, Enter Two Creeks from Country Ln. Make a right onto Duntreath St. Keep right to turn onto Stonehedge Street.
- MLS#: 1703725
Listing Office: RE/MAX Creative Realty
Homes For Sale
Versailles KY Horse
Lexington Kentucky Horse Farms
Paris Kentucky Horse Farms
Georgetown Kentucky Horse Farms
Winchester KY Horse Farms
Nicholasville KY Horse Farms
Frankfort KY Horse Farms
Irvine KY Farms For Sale
The data relating to
real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet
Data Exchange (IDX) of the Lexington Bluegrass Multiple Listing System.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with
the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of
the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to
identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in